Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 girls like me, girls i need help?

2 girls like me?



ok i have this friend, linda, ive known since like 6 th grade, and ive liked her ever since, like were best friends, and shes liked me, but she always goes out with theses guys, and now shes single, and she told me she still likes me.



now theres this new girl my friends introducded me to, and i could tell she liked me right off the bat, and i found out she liked me from linda! turns out there friends, becasue they meet, from talking about me. So there friends, they both know they like me, but linda said, that she should try to go out with me, while she stayed back. i was talking to linda and i decided that i was gonna ask her out.



but today, i was at lunch with both of them (they all know she likes me, even me, but i pretend not to, and she doesn't know) and i noticed that linda, kinda flirty, with other guys, and we decided that after she told ruth about us i could ask her out.



so i was talking to ruth and we have alot in commone, and i saw her myspace, She was really hott...



21 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.



Additional Details



18 minutes ago



and now i don't know which on to chose, i like linda but shes flirty with other guys, and sometimes she has a really bad attitude, and gets all upset. and ruth, well we just seem to click.



but if i got out with one, the other gets hurt, and i like them both, plus if i don't ask one of them out, they'll both stop liking me



Linda=long time friend



Ruth= new girl i really starting to fall for



which one? how do i choose



Also, good with girls, i know how to atlk to them and make them laugh.



linda also likes this other guy thats like 2 times bigger than me, im not a loser, ppl love me, im in traack



No being rude plz i need help thanks



16 minutes ago



also were all in 9th grade, and im taller than both of them by like 2-3 inches, if that helps...



13 minutes ago



sry if it doesn't make since, try to reread



6 minutes ago



they both treat me well, but you girls now how you are sometimes... like you get mad, at stuff, and sometimes its not your fault...time of the month... but i like them both, and i don't want to lose them at all.



2 girls like me, girls i need help?

You should go with Ruth because you're falling for her right from the begining. if you really liked Linda, you should of been together years ago.. :)



2 girls like me, girls i need help?

look at it like this



linda= i think she's making you jealous so u can ask her out



ruth= she seems nice



well when u add them all together its really up to you... ask yourself who do you think will you end up in the future??? its really up yo you.



2 girls like me, girls i need help?

wow your story is very confusing...



umm idk maybe u should go out with the new girl that ur friends introduced u to, since it's obvious she likes you. hmmmm.... idk its your choice dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs