Monday, December 28, 2009

Why cant i get a girlfriend? dont i know how to talk to girls?

i never had a girlfriend,im 13, and im so jealous to other people that has one.....i always get in love or maybe not..but im liking random girls that i dont really know who....one time....i stayed at my friend's(boy) house for three days..he has a sister...he's so pretty...kind...and simple girl...she is so attractive....and i liked her..maybe i'm so inlove wit her....i kept on mailing her or texting her on myspace or my phone...and now shes not answering any of my mails...i told her that i like her.....and...i think i have girl issues...maybe i just dont know how to talk to them...how do i get a girlfriend and how to talk to them in the right way...and how to ask them out?



Why cant i get a girlfriend? dont i know how to talk to girls?

your my sister's age dude, and seriously, if I were ur bro, I'd say u should grow up a bit more cause no matter how much u may hate this answer, its true, ur too young. get into sports, play outside for a bit, and whtever u do, stay smart. If you do, it'll pay off not only in highschool, but college will be like heaven. Trust me, don't get mad, stay cool, and ur on your way to a great future.



Why cant i get a girlfriend? dont i know how to talk to girls?

I KNOW WHO U FEEL IM 13 I JUS GOT TURNED DOWN BY THIS GUY I REALLIE LIKE!!! WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS AWHILE THEN WHEN I ASKED HIM HE SADI LETS STAY FRIENDS!!! HATE THAT WHAT OUR PROBLEM IT IS JUST WE HAVENT FOUND SOMEONE TO REALLIE CONNECT WITH YETT SO JUST WAIT YOU WILL GET ONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs