Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Please help!!!! girls only who can really answer this!?

Ok so i went to a christian camp over the summer and i saw this kid there that i really liked and all my friends though he liked me but my other friend liked him too. Well he live in georgia and i live in kansas. I talk to him on aim and he gave me his myspace link and i looked at it and he has SOOO many friends that are girls and r prettier than me. And he told me bff that he was breaking up with his gf and then it says on his myspace page he has a gf.....but he is really nice....how do i get him to like me if all these other girls surround him?



Please help!!!! girls only who can really answer this!?

dont act like youre always trying to impress him. be yourself and show him who you really are. then you will know if he really likes you, not someone that you try to be. dont try to outshine those other girls. and if he doesnt like you for who you are then theres no point in wasting your time on him.



im sure youre a great person, show him that.. and then if he doesnt like you as a gf, he will at least like you as a friend.



Please help!!!! girls only who can really answer this!?

I KNOW I'm not a girl, but my advice



Don't bother, you live in two different states, odds are you might never even see each other again. Just stay friends, best idea.



Please help!!!! girls only who can really answer this!?

that's easy, tell him you will put out on first date.



Please help!!!! girls only who can really answer this!?

by being yourself



Please help!!!! girls only who can really answer this!?

dont leave a comment in the myspace, but instant message him and tell him how you feel



Please help!!!! girls only who can really answer this!?

One thing...stop taking myspace so seriously. Not everything on there is accurate.



Second, you need to just be you. If he doesn't like you and respond then you know. Plus from the sounds of it you are too young to do the long distance thing.



Please help!!!! girls only who can really answer this!?

First, Foremost, You cannot Make ANYONE like, love, anything of you. Like yourself, Love yourself, etc., then the beautiful energy of all that will surround you, and YOU will attract everyone like a STAR in the Clear Dark SKY~I promise. It's very attractive to others that one is confident, and happy with who they are, and what they are. Not in a stuck up way, but truly in ones heart, just LOVE, and you will be loved



Please help!!!! girls only who can really answer this!?

In my opinion, if it is a long-distance relationship, and you just met him, I think that you should set your sights closer to home...If you feel that he really is the one for you, I would take it really slowly. I dont know how old you are now, but chances are you couldnt uproot anytime soon to live near him to make personal dating even an option...and not that I dont think that he isnt a great christian and all but I would personally have to have a lot of trust in someone to date them long distance...that is just me though...



I hope that it works out for you because you seem to really like him...



xoxo Marie



Please help!!!! girls only who can really answer this!?

If you guys don't live in the same state , don't bother.If he has that many girls vieing for his attention chances are even if you guys did have a long distance relationship he'd probably just cheat on you.



Please help!!!! girls only who can really answer this!?

tell him how you feel, if he doesnt feel the same dont worry about it ! but if he does youll be happy you told him ! its just one boy, dont worry there will be tons more =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs