Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Girls please help me out. im a guy with sum questions?

Ok here is my situation. I need help to see if im "dateable"



Im 6'2, black short-medium hair, brown eyes, mexican-american, athletic (play lots of sports) smart (take ap classes and NO i am NOT A GEEK im not even CLOSE to looking like one), 17 years old, honest, good advice giver, sincere. I dunno if this helps for u to decide but i also have a myspace with pictures in it so anyone can rate my pics and feel free to add me. my pictures are at myspace.com



my url is chivistahastalamuerte



it would be helpful if you give me ratings from 1 to 10 for physical description, "inner beauty" and based on my myspace pics (my looks)



Your help is greatly appreciated



i am thanking all of you in advance



also, i would like to know if the "urban legend" that girls are attracted to asshole bad boys is true. cuz based on wat happens at my school, it seems like it is true and i wanna know if i should change myself and become a bad boy because normaly im just a sincere calm guy.



Girls please help me out. im a guy with sum questions?

please don't change yourself..as for rating, i am gonna see your photos RIGHT NOW!



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;After seeing..



You are cool man! But i don't believe you are a "good boy"



At least by your pic.



Rating: 7 look wise



6 Inner self



And gain a little weight..to be datable

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs