Monday, December 28, 2009

Girls ? question about guys body?

sometimes like i see a picture of a guy on myspace with a six pack and i want to see what people said all girls say he is sexy and blah blah blah but i dont get how can a skinny dude that has not six pack of a man but a six pack of a baby that was on diet so much that you can see muscle how can you like it ? for me a six pack counts when muscles are a bumb with 6 obsticles on your somach not like a hole with 6 rocks



Girls ? question about guys body?

i dont like to much mucsel on a guy..it is good when they have some mucsel..



Girls ? question about guys body?

Well, I'm not into guys who are nothing but muscle. Some are fine, but when you look like all you do is live in the gym and do the steroids and high protein diets, I can't get into that. Being healthy is good, but working out like that just means a guy is too high maintenance for me.



Girls ? question about guys body?

Personally, I like my guy the way he is...he's muscular, but smooth and lean like a cat...not lumpy and bumpy from working out like crazy to get "ripped". I suppose if he wanted to spend time working out and getting big pecs, biceps and a 6-pack I wouldn't mind but it wouldn't necessarily impress me.



Girls ? question about guys body?

Too much muscle isn't attractive at all. Sorta scary : )



Girls ? question about guys body?

too much muscle isnt rlly attractive...thts kinda freaky in my opiniion



Girls ? question about guys body?

It depends.



I love muscle on a man that you can tell is natural.



That he born with that physique, but he accentuates it with some exercise.



Or a professional athlete that has that body, due to it being their career..(like my man). That natural athletic body.



But...if you can tell that a guy is ripped from steroids or being a serious gym junkie..counting calories, doing 6000 sit-ups a day..etc....thats disgusting, and reminds me of a skinny female equivalent, that starves herself to look that way..rather than being naturally skinny.



Overall, make the most of what you are born with, embrace it and show it off.



Girls will love that.



Girls ? question about guys body?

too muck muscle is sorta creepy



Girls ? question about guys body?

im not into guys with six packs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs