Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the name of this Myspace song???

I heard this song on this one girls page.



The chorus goes like this:



I just wanna fly away,



from your love is pain, things dont feel the same, feel like Im to blame



I just wanna fly away,



cant belive your gone, I feel so alone, want you to come home.



I am very sure that this is an unsigned artist cause I heard it on Myspace, so any help would be great!



What is the name of this Myspace song???

From the results of my Google search, it would appear that you're not the first one to ask about this song here on Yahoo! ;o)



The singer is Auburn, the song is called Fly Away and the lyrics are on the answered Yahoo question I've linked to below. I also managed to find Auburn's MySpace page for you, where Fly Away is the third track on her media player.



Hope this helps.



What is the name of this Myspace song???

Hi, I think thats Kate Vogelia. Or Kate V. She's signed with myspace records but she her songs are very much like that. Either way check her out!



What is the name of this Myspace song???

Never knew that myspace had a song!



What is the name of this Myspace song???

fly away by auburn



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



What is the name of this Myspace song???

FALL WITH ME



Baby I been dreamin' I'm in heaven above,



I thought I was fallin' I think I'm fallin' in love.



(Chorus)



I see it in your smile, I see it in your eyes,



You make my life worthwhile just being alive,



I can't live without you girl, you're everything I need.



If I fell in love tonight, would you fall with me, fall with me?



(Lead)



I'll take you all the way, come fly away with me.



True love can't feel this way,



It's something I cannot see.



(Chorus/Lead/Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs