Wednesday, December 23, 2009

People's myspace photos?

Have any of ever noticed that people who have myspace accounts always tend to use their best pictures that sometimes dont even look like them? I can think of a few girls i know who are in person are ok, but for whatever reason they look stunning on their myspace pics.



People's myspace photos?

Yes, this always amazes me. I don't look half as good in my pictures as I do in person, so I don't know how they pull it off. They have the angles :) There's a pretty funny video about that floating around on youtube. This guy meets this super hot girl on myspace, but when he meets her in real life she looks like sasquatch and he says it's because she had the "angles". It made me laugh :)



People's myspace photos?

true



People's myspace photos?

usually when a guy or a girl takes a myspace pic they prepare and make themselves look as good as they can so others will think that they look like that all the time



People's myspace photos?

Now that you mention it



People's myspace photos?

yeah usually they wear tons of makeup and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs