Monday, December 28, 2009

Girls, if U were in this sit. how would you want 2 b asked?

I'm going to ask this girl out. I'm doing it over myspace so obviously i'm typing it. Her bf broke up with her about a month ago and she was devistated, but she has now gotten over it. When i ask her should i just straight up say, will you go out with me, or should i take the approach of, i know if may be kinda soon....? My friends told me to do the first one b/c it seemed like i was trying to hard, what do yall think??



Girls, if U were in this sit. how would you want 2 b asked?

that screams P U S S Y. Talk to her in real life



Girls, if U were in this sit. how would you want 2 b asked?

well i think u should say really sweet things to her. tell her things a woman likes to hear (n that ull actually do) n then staright out ask her if shell go out with u



Girls, if U were in this sit. how would you want 2 b asked?

i like the second one.



Girls, if U were in this sit. how would you want 2 b asked?

i think you should just ask her.. but not on myspace i think you should at least call her! :)



Girls, if U were in this sit. how would you want 2 b asked?

Heeey :( Why can't you do it in person?



I'd want to be asked by the 2nd question "I know it may be kind of soon... blah blah"



Girls, if U were in this sit. how would you want 2 b asked?

Start off slow than pop the question, if you ask out of the blue than it'll come to a sudden shock.So start off slow like "say if I asked you a question would you be completly honest with me?" than pop the question when she say's "yes" or something like that.



Girls, if U were in this sit. how would you want 2 b asked?

my space c;mon?? thats so patheric..be a man and take her out and ask her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs