Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GIRLS what do you think? am i weird, stupid, or should i just hit myself?

alright i liked this girl, but i never like followed her or whatever! b cuz im not desperate,yet i like her. WERID? yet i know she noticed my b cuz it was a coincidence she was my friend on myspace (deleted). so ya i gave up. then last year we would look at eachother eye-to-eye. noting weird but i didnt fet all nervous it felt like: i could see into her, u know. but yeah i BARELY told by best friend i like this girl so basically at lunch he asked who is she i told him it was the girl in front of us. she looked at me but i saw threw the corner of my eye she kept looking at me.



my friend EMBARRASSED ME COMPLETELY! he said " o this one!? i thought u liked that girl in front.



she turned round looked at me for like the 5th time n i got SOOO EMBARRASED!! then, afterwards i saw threw the corner of my eye she kept looking at me. THEN after school my friend saw her in her hood!?!!



weird huh? i got creaped embarrased?



girls should i move on, or does this girl atleast MIGHT like me?



GIRLS what do you think? am i weird, stupid, or should i just hit myself?

I think you should go for it. If she looks are you that much it's a definite sign that she likes you (not 100% accurate). But what do you have to lose? She already knows you like her, thanks to your friend. You should start chatting her up and become friends. If you still like her and her personality ask her out/ hang out.



You shouldn't move on just because you're a little embarrassed. =)



Hope this helped and good luck!



GIRLS what do you think? am i weird, stupid, or should i just hit myself?

she might like you! i would keep trying if i were you. NEVER give up on a girl you like. even if you do get embarrassed. personally, i would like to know who likes me. so even if your friend did give it away it is ok.



good luck!!



GIRLS what do you think? am i weird, stupid, or should i just hit myself?

i dont think you should give up i think this girl like you.



heres a thought ask her out and%26gt;,%26lt;or talk to her. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs