Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Im in college. Ive been seeing this girl for a month. Weve been on many dates and have made out three times and kiss and hold hands all the time. I told her I liked her and asked her how she felt about being my gf and she said in two more weeks that will be enough time for her to get to know me. She said she gets scared at the start of things but she does want something out of it. She said we moved really fast. The two weeks that she asked for has passed by yesterday and she never said anything. She did remove "single" from her myspace page yesterday. I'm confused if she thinks were a couple or not. Girls would you be offended if in this situation I asked her how she thought thinks were going between us now that two weeks has passed?



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

you have no choice. you have to ask her what's up. many dates? made out three times? you gotta make a move. as my mother used to say, "sh*t or get off the pot".



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

tell her how you feel again



but you gotta ask yourself first how much exactly you do feel for her



tell her how you felt in these 2 weeks, like you couldn't top thinking about her



and you couldn't imagine not bing with her



and that you realized that you don't just like her



that you love her



you could say...



" in this last week i couldent stop thinking about you, and ive been asking myself what do i want in my life, what will my future be, and i was confused about erything, except that its you thats going to be a part of my future. i love you."



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Well, if she removed single from her myspace then she thinks of you as a bf but may not want to admit it yet to you.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I think you should definitely make sure you're both on the same page. Good luck.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Ask her again. If you don't ask, she wont tell.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

You need to clarify with her, you cant keep guessing!



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Try figuring out your testicular fortitude. The answer may be closer than you realize sir....



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

yep Paul G go for it!!!!



go and ask her....GOODLUCK!!!!!!



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

If you dont' ask her how else are you going to know darlin...



ask her!



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Well, talk to her about it...



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Just tell her that you are ready to be exclusive. Ask her how she feels and if she is ready to make a commitment. If she says she is ready great, if not then keep dating and see what happens.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i would just ask her



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

just talk to her about the whole situation between you two..! and tell her you want to move slow as well....!!! a relationship is about caring how the other person feels about the relationship!!



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Hang in there bud .....if its for real it will work out fine! and you will know she really cares. That mysapce blog sure is a good sign.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

You definitely need to ask her. Communication is vital to any relationship. If you can't ask your girlfriend what she's thinking, then you don't have a very close bond, do you? So go ahead and ask her to clarify where you are right now.



The fact that she's no longer "single" on Myspace is a very good sign.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

well if her status is single an she told you you guys were moving too fast then believe it.. it seems she really likes you but shes scared an that could be it.. she was probley hurt o many times.. she wont be offended it wont hurt to ask .. maybe thats what shes waiting for.. try it!! you will see



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Ask her again.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

if she asked for the time she shouldn't be offended. tell her that you feel like you are a couple and just want to be on the same page, in case someone asked.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

just ask her how she feels! dont be pusshy tho girls dont like that... just ask her... i say take her out to dinner and lay under the stars, then ask her out.. goodluck!!!



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Personally, I wouldnt be offended by that. I think you need to talk about things like that so you both know where you stand and exactly how you feel about whats happening between the two of you and whether its not working anymore.



Just sit her down and tell her exactly how you feel. If shes serious about you, she'll tell you the truth and then you can work from there.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

It's been two weeks, she is waiting for you to ask, to see if you are are so borthered that you remembered what she said. Like a test you know, call her up and ask her.....



.....You will not seem like you are over concerned you will just seem reliable and loyal.



Good luck!



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

well ASK HER AGAIN! maybe she thinks that ur over her so she wont say anything. just go ask her thats all i can say. I f she removed single from her my space then say to her have u thought about it yet.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I don't know if I would be offended because the girl never really said ok I'm ready for this next step. Just ask. If she gets mad then you should just tell her the truth that you were confused about what was going on.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I would definately give her the time that she asks for. In two weeks you may not even have to ask to know thats something there..Perhaps if you see she has removed single from her page you could do the same and see if she brings it up to you..If you want to be in a relationship with the girl little comments and hints can do wonders for her like if you tell her that you are not interested in anyone else and she is who you want to be with is an easy way of stating that you would like a relationship without actually asking "Do you want to be bf/gf"



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

ok that sounds really bad she mite not be ready to tell u she loves u yet. but give her time and im sure it will work out. and u should slow it down a lit' then see how she feels and im sure she will come out sooner or latter. I'm sry that i couldn't give better things to do.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

relationships are sometimes a scary thing for both sexes,social pressure is also a factor here.



So if you really like this girl alot ,you will give her the time she needs to give you an honest answer.Be patient with her she will respect this alot..



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Well it kinda depends. If you keep asking her then she may start getting annoyed. But if you havent asked her that much about it then go for it. But why would she remove single from her myspace and not tell you about it? I dont mean to crush your heart but what if she has a b/f already? Give her a call and talk to her about it. I'm sure everything will work out goodluck hun!!!!!



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i dunno much bout relations but i think u shud ask her bout her thoughts on ur relationship. ask her nicely n mayb ull get a postiv reply.



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i think u should ask her, cause basically if u don't u will never know :)



gdluck



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i think she is just sacred, maybe she has commentment isseus. I think you should ask her again but tell her to give you a straight answer this time, and if she doesnt then walk away, or pretend to walk away and not care and if she really likes you then she will not let you go. Good Luck



GIRLS or GUYS!!! HELP!! I NEED ADVICE Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

WHY WOULD U BEMBARRASED OR THINK SHE WULDS IF SHTOOK SINGLE OFF AND SHE HASEN'T SAIS NE THING 2 U AN U HAVE BEEN SEEING EACHOTHER U HAVE A RIT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON I MEAN REALLY F U WANT TO KNOW IF UR TOGETHER THAT' A GOOD WAY TO FIND OUT RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs