Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need some help, especially from girls?

A girl I like posted a bulletin on myspace titled "strawberry" (see additional details). I think she has a boyfriend so I reposted it titled "lemon." She asked me why I titled it "lemon." What do I say back? I don't want to say directly "Because you have a boyfriend so I don't feel like waiting for someone anymore" even though that's why. I want to say that it's because I'm focused on graduating to dodge the question and not let on how I really feel about her, because I kind of like her but I've only known her for a week and I want to get to know her. I took her to my prom and we had fun that night, slow dancing really close and holding each other in all of our pictures. I think I should just have normal conversations with her and wait for her boyfriend to cheat on her again, but then again nothing will happen if she doesn't know how I feel. I also don't want to get hurt. If I tell her the truth, does that mean tell her I like her or what I said in this question?



I need some help, especially from girls?

So if that is what Strawberry means then how do you know that she isn't talking about you. If you don't tell her how you feel you could miss your chance and later on find out that she really did like you and regret it because you didn't tell her. This is something that you need to get off of your chest because if you don't then it will bother you for a while take you're chances life is all about taking risks.



I need some help, especially from girls?

Thank you and Good luck Report It



I need some help, especially from girls?

the only way you are gonna know is if you ask her.



I need some help, especially from girls?

Well, i don't really knwo what advice to give but those words representing your feelings is pretty creative. lol...i mean that in a good way



I need some help, especially from girls?

say um................i lyke dis gurl dat u dunno.(i dunno)



I need some help, especially from girls?

Do you know the government is investigating myspace? Just some trivia.



I need some help, especially from girls?

I don't think you should say "because you're trying to focus on graduating". This will entirely close your window of opportunity. Tell her something like "all the good ones are taken already". That sounds kinda smooth.



I need some help, especially from girls?

man if you dont tell her your stupid!!!!! You never know what could possibly happen.....If her BF already cheated on her than he deserves to get her taken away from him. Just be your self tell her how you feel son!!!!



I need some help, especially from girls?

Silly silly boy.........She labeled herself Strawberry because she likes you but you are not going out. Tell her how you feel!!



I need some help, especially from girls?

call her and tell the truth , if she understands than cool and if she gets mad at u or somthin than shes a skeeze...(an change ur thing to strawberry)



I need some help, especially from girls?

tell her that the girl you like is taken. don't tell her anything else. just say it kind of flirty-ish. if you don't think you can do that without laughing or breaking down and telling her everything, just kind of avoid it completely. if you tell her everything, it might kind of freak her out.



I need some help, especially from girls?

to be honest, you are just one big confused soul lol i think that ur thinking too much into the situation over analyzing every little thing, Just tell her how u feel and how you believe youw ould be a better man to her than the one she has now as my bf says u need to MAN UP and go for what you want instead of sittin around WAITING for SOMEONE else to make her see that your tha one for her. go ahead nd tell her thats wat i think....i like it wen a guy is straightforward so to tell her would be your best bet



I need some help, especially from girls?

listen hun you should tell her exactly the way u feeel about her

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs