Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Asian Girls?

I Am Mexican Heritage, And i am really attracted to asian girls!, but i notice a lot of asian girls only date with in there race??



is there any advice you could give me so i could try to date an asian girl?? i dont think im an ugly guy..



here is my pics.



myspace.com/freshjive2002



Asian Girls?

umm why do you just want to date an asian... doesnt make much sense... but if you want only an asian dont you think you might move to California or even Asia, I mean its a little bit of a bias question so idk



Asian Girls?

no, not all asian girls date in their race, but its probably cos asian parents are quite strict and always follow traditions ans isn't always a big fan of mixed relationships....



Asian Girls?

keep trying to date one...if you see one, ask her out.



Asian Girls?

Yeah try not being Mexican for a day. You guys like hitting parked cars?



I now feel gay checking out your my space. How about start with getting rid of the teal background...queer



Asian Girls?

im asian. i go for every race but.



i dont think theres any advice. asians are like everyone else.



its like another girl asking, why does he only like asian girls?



just go with the flow :)



Asian Girls?

Umm,all the asian girls I know don't date asians...I mean some of the full asian ones do,but not half,and I've got a Japanese friend who doesn't like asian guys.



I personally think most asian guys are ugly and I'm half korean



Asian Girls?

no we don't not all asians date asians exclusively. some do though. stay away from the chinese, indians, especially the traditional ones. why not find an american born asian?



you're good looking, half my town would date you.



Asian Girls?

i guess u haven't met the right Asian



Asian Girls?

I'm Asian and I don't look at a person's race. If he's a nice guy I don't care. A lot of us don't.



Asian Girls?

u obviously haven't met me yet :] haha, i'm asian and i actually never date within my race... i LOVE white boys, LATINO boys n w/e other boys. i don't think ur ugly either :] but yea, just keep lookin and yall find one... love never fails :]... o, and yea tat is me on my avator, b/c some ppl can't tell wat race i am, good luck!



god bless and luv to u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs