Monday, December 28, 2009

So many cute girls that i can go out with that like me, but this one girl....?

im a pretty cute guy, and a soph in high school, im confident im pretty popular and a flirt and all that, not afraid to get at any girl... there are so many girls who like me, and i cant choose cuz while sum look good i dont feel uttin speical enuff to go out w/ them. heres the twist - for most of last yr while i was the same person i didnt really take care of myself as much and was fatter and really had no girls that liked me, i had no confidence, etc. and i fell victim to the old get a crush on the flirt thing, i had a big crush on this girl, i was inexperienced and shy and all that and didnt really take a chance to charm her ell i prolly came off as a staler at first starin at her, (my firends finally got me to ask her out she said she just got out of a relationship which was true, but it still shot my confidence down to try again.) but at the end of the yr her flirting picked up the pase on me so much that it was teasing, cuz she knew i liked her and there were a bunch of other girls i cought starin at me, all this happeneing where i came of a suspension from shcool im not a bad boy but i do get in trouble and i dont like anybody messin w/ me, i was suspeded for fighting, and i cought her lookin at me and she whispered (why do u gotta be so bad) really low thinkuin i wouldnt hear lol i did, and on myspace she did a survey sayin she was thinkiin bout this guy but he was the wrong one, i offically from that moment on put her behind me and over the summer i changed myself to be confident. but right now im single, tired of being single, have quite a few cute girls who like me but i dont have a thing for any of them, it seems only that girl from last yr that creeps into my mind and i want to start over with her shes stil at my school even tho i have no clases with her this semester, ive passed by her in the hallway a few times, she was walkin with a friend once and i heard from her friend (but he looks good) i didnt hear any more but i got the idea and im sure she said sumthn bout me, cuz her friend was lookin at me. and what a conicidence later that day i happened to be walkin behind her friend i didnt really pay attention thought, its an outside shcool and it rained that day and there were puddles, i was trying to keep my shoes clean and her friend walked up to sumody and it was her, and immedatl she lookedbehind at me made eye contact then back, and now after having her out of my mind exept once in awhile for the most part, shes back and my mind wanders to her. seriously, what should i do????



So many cute girls that i can go out with that like me, but this one girl....?

you should get up the confidence and ask her out...sounds like u guys really have something ..get her number...talk to her friend or something



what evr you do...dont let this one go



you have to make your move becasue it definately sounds like she has something for you too



good luck!!!!



So many cute girls that i can go out with that like me, but this one girl....?

ask her out...girls get anoyed when guys have so much confidence that they call themselves "a pretty cute guy" so dont do it sru no offence though, oh yea and she totally likes you so she wount say no....geez u wrote alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs