Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why do I always get flirted with by taken girls instead of single girls?

I'm 19, and basically am a friendly and sweet guy, but not the type of guy who's afraid of sex or anything, not the typical nice guy.



I noticed, that it seems basically every time I swear a girl is flirting with me and talking to me, she always ends up having a boyfriend. They don't normally tell me that have one, but I will end up either seeing them with one or overhearing them talk to someone else that they have one.



I've had girls that appeared to really be flirting with me, so I go and chat with them, and they appear to possibly even more like me, but then they end up having a boyfriend.



I never seem to have single girls flirting with me and I never seem to find single girls around 18-30, even in my college.



Is it a looks thing or a personality thing?



My MySpace is http://www.myspace.com/mrredpenguin if you want to see my pics.



I just don't understand why I get girls that are taken, apparently flirting up a storm, yet single girls are more like, who are you, or laugh a lot.



Why do I always get flirted with by taken girls instead of single girls?

I HATE THAT CRAP !! I REALLY HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS, IT'S NOT YOU DUDE SAME **** HAPPENS TO ALL GUY'S I THINK.



Why do I always get flirted with by taken girls instead of single girls?

well im girl who spks from experience..... now i dont believe once a cheater always one def trust issues if ur with some one and ur flirtng i consider the emotional cheating but anyways..... i was with some one he was a jerk no one liked him becuz they saw what i did nt see on some level i knew he wasnt the one and what heput me thu didnt deserve my respect ... i started out flirting and then cheating on h im now im ina rel for 3 years and hes perfect to me so i dont flirt also its about seeing if ur still attractive to other people but if u really love person ur with it doesnt matter what other people think...... hope this helps with a little insight **** also wanted to say watch out girls didnt get the name they deserve their the dogs in the rel 8x outta 10 hell i WAS one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs